Sunday, April 23, 2017

the Card Concept challenge #71

Back again with another challenge after my 14 month hiatus from paper crafting!!
It felt AMAZING to get back in my studio and play with paper and ink this weekend. Thank goodness there were some awesome challenges that I could attempt in an effort to get back into the swing of things and challenge my creativity!

Saw this card challenge by The Card Concept  and immediately fell in love!!


I was inspired by so many items in the inspiration photo when I was designing my 'shabby chic' card!!


Elements from the photo that I drew into my card include the following: the woodgrain, the doily, the color blue, the white flowers, the butterfly, and the shininess of the plate (I used sequins to reflect that). Love how this one came together!

thanks for stopping by!!
xoxo
Rae

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so pretty! Love the doily, the woodgrain as well as the butterfly and sweet sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept- hugs and I hope you are able to join us again in the future!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear I love your bfly
    so adorable shape and color and the doily is perfect
    great added the woodgrain paper I always love woodgrain
    and the DP with flower so soft...
    Great ADORE ABLE card Rae
    I visit you from the Card Concept
    Hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete