Monday, April 24, 2017

reverse confetti SFYTT #47

Back again with another challenge after my 14 month hiatus from paper crafting!!
It felt AMAZING to get back in my studio and play with paper and ink this weekend. Thank goodness there were some awesome challenges that I could attempt in an effort to get back into the swing of things and challenge my creativity!

I have always been a fan of sketch challenges, was even a member of several sketch challenge design teams back in the day ;) ... and I have always been a fan of the SFYTT sketches, so it was a no-brainer to give this sketch a whirl!


Since I haven't been crafting in a while, I also haven't made any new scrappy purchases! So I dug out some oldies but goodies to throw this card together ;)

The patterned papers are by My Mind's Eye (I think?!) and the stamp is one of my favorites from Reverse Confetti's 'Shine From Within' set (psst.... I just saw that this set is on sale right now!! Click the link and go get it for yourself!!).

So glad that I had the chance to get creative after such a long time... hopefully it won't be another 14 months before it happens again!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
xoxo
rae


No comments:

Post a Comment