Sunday, April 23, 2017

I'm baaaack....

It only took 14 MONTHS to find my mojo again!! LOL LOL LOL

Boy oh boy did I miss paper crafting... I FINALLY sat down yesterday to play with paper and stamps and embellishments, and let's just say I was one happy girl!!!

I found a few challenges to work with to try to get back up in the saddle.

The first challenge that I tried was Color Throwdown #439 -

Nothing like starting off with a tricky one!! This was definitely a color palette outside of my comfort zone, but I was ready for the challenge!

Here is my card:

So, I did some ink smooshing with the colors from the challenge, stamped the sentiment on two separate stitched tags, added some die cut circle garland, and there you have it!

This was a fun first challenge back! Thanks everyone at Color Throwdown for the inspiration!!

xoxo
Rae




2 comments:

  1. Fantastic background...great card!! Welcome back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card and yes, they were challenging colors together! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete