Sunday, April 23, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches #284

Back again with another challenge after my 14 month hiatus from paper crafting!!
It felt AMAZING to get back in my studio and play with paper and ink this weekend. Thank goodness there were some awesome challenges that I could attempt in an effort to get back into the swing of things and challenge my creativity!

I played along with the latest challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches -
Here is Freshly Made Sketch #284

And my interpretation of it:
I have been itching to use my (new to me) My Favorite Things sympathy stamps for quite some time now. The leaf stamps I think are from a set from Simon Says Stamp. The paper is ancient and is by My Mind's Eye.  I made several of these so that I  had some on hand to either use or give away when friends say that they need a sympathy card.

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Rae

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! I love the neutral colours and the great background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! The muted colours and designs work well together. Love your leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant and beautiful! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete