Sunday, April 30, 2017

case this sketch #219

Back today with another sketch challenge card!!

Thought I'd play along with the latest sketch challenge at Case This Sketch, challenge #219

Here is my card:

My interpretation may seem a little unorthodox, but let me explain... in some strange way when I saw that spikey shape, it reminded me of the very scripty 'happy birthday' sentiment from Simon Says Stamp's 'Big Scripty Greetings' set ... so I used that stamp and then the rest of the card just fell in place behind it!

Speaking of Simon Says Stamp... I am also linking this card up for their current Wednesday challenge, themed 'Anything Goes'

I am so happy to be back playing with paper and stamps!!!
thanks for stopping by!!
xoxo
rae


2 comments:

  1. Love the black and white striped background. Great take on the sketch. I love it. I am so glad you joined in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Thank You so much. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete