Friday, February 5, 2016

simon says: have a heart

it's friday. that makes me one VERY happy person.
it means that I have two days to play in my studio!! :)

last night I made a card for the latest simon says stamp wednesday challenge
and the  


Here is my card....
I started with a white cardstock base and added a panel of bold pattered paper from the Documentary collection by American Crafts, then watered down some red dye ink and flicked it off a paint brush onto the card base. I created a little cluster of goodies for interest, including the yummy sentiment from Reverse Confetti's Posted Note Sentiments stamp set. The stitched rectangle dies are from MFT, the doily and heart from Michael's, and I die cut the little glitter hearts with the holiday shapes hearts and stars die from Simon Says Stamp.

Thanks for visiting!
until next time...
xoxo
rae



4 comments:

  1. This knocks my socks off! Love every inch of it! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rae, all I can say is, "Wow...this card is amazing." Great design! Thanks for playing with us at CYCI! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Rae! Thanks for joining us at CYCI this week! :) - Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fabulous sparkly heart card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete