Monday, February 8, 2016

color throwdown #378


hello  hello!
I played along with color throwdown #378 
I just love these colors together!
Here is my card:
I pulled together some patterned paper scraps that fit in with the color challenge - red, blue, pink, and gray; stamped the 'love' sentiment on a MFT die cut stitched fish tail piece; and played with some red distress ink to create the background for the hearts that I fussy cut as embellishments for the card.
The card design was based on Mojo Monday sketch #433 

but, yet again, I missed the deadline for linking up to that sketch challenge ;) LOL!
Hopefully I will be on time this week ;)
Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
rae




2 comments:

  1. What a fun design! Love the mix of patterns you used here. Thanks for joining us at The Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this great Valentine! You totally rocked the mojo sketch and the throwdown colors!

    ReplyDelete