Sunday, January 31, 2016

fusion: woodgrain neutral

hello!
Played along with the latest Fusion challenge:
I followed the sketch and was inspired by the photo as well, by using woodgrain, polka dot pattern and script pattern flowers, and distress inking my paper edges, as was done in the inspiration photo. I added a few woodgrain sequins for an additional nod to the woodgrain theme ;)

I kept the color scheme neutral, again inspired by the inspiration photo. The sentiment stamp is from Simon Says Stamps 'Hand Lettered Winter Wishes' set. The flowers were die cut using some flower dies that I had lying on my craft table... I don't remember the manufacturer, sorry! (I really need to clean off my work space.. it's a jumbled up mess!)
Such a great challenge, glad that I had the chance to play along!!
Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
rae

3 comments:

  1. The woodgrain sequins were the perfect finishing touch ... so glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers with the distressed edges are beautiful and I love the woodgrain sequins.. they absolutely tie it all together! Perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You created a masterpiece. You can even sell it online, I am sure people would love to buy it, as I am totally in love.

    ReplyDelete