Monday, October 19, 2015

Simon Says: Color Inspiration

Hello hello!
I played along with Simon Says Stamp's latest challenge which is a Color Inspiration challenge, which you can see below, and here on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog

I don't experiment much with color, so this challenge provided me with the perfect opportunity to step outside of my comfort zone and play with some color.
Here is the card that I designed based on the inspiration photo:

 
I raided my scrap paper bin and pulled out some papers that were representative of the colors in the inspiration photo, found some embellishments that would fit a fall-like theme, and used this delicious sentiment from an old Simon Says Stamp stamp set.
I think I got pretty lucky finding that plaid paper that pretty much encompassed all of the colors from the inspiration photo!
Another great challenge Simon Says Stamp, so glad that I was able to play along!!
Until next time...
Rae

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Rae!! Love the design and the great papers you used!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete