Monday, October 19, 2015

Fusion: All Hallow's Eve

I haven't made any Halloween-themed cards in quite some time, so I was eager to accept the latest challenge from Fusion
I chose to use the inspiration photo and also follow the sketch to create my card.


I dug through my old stash of patterned papers to pull colors that resembled the colors in the inspiration photo. The stamps are that I used (trick or treat, '31', bat) are from the Moonlight set from Winnie & Walter. The flag banner die is by My Favorite Things.

Great challenge, so glad that I got to play along!!
Until next time...
Rae

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous use of the sketch and photo and love how you got all the patterens in. Fun to see you at Fusion x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Halloween card Rae! So glad you joined in the fun this fortnight @ Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!! Love all those patterns together!!! Thanks so much playing along with us at Fusion.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete