Sunday, September 6, 2015

thank you you're the best

Hello!
I couldn't resist playing along with the latest Color Throwdown challenge #358.

I have always loved the yellow and navy color combo! 
Here is my card:
I used patterned paper from an old Teresa Collins 6x6 pad, and I think the journaling card came from the same collection. I cut a strip from a scrap of yellow polka dot paper, notched both edges, and added a thin strip of gold glittered tape. I stamped MFT watercolor flowers with various yellow inks to create the flowers and leaves. The sentiment is from the Hand Lettered Thanks set by Wplus9. Then I added a few gold sequins for added sparkle.
I also followed Freshly Made Sketches sketch #202 when designing my card

Thanks for stopping by!!
xoxo
rae

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful - I love the water color flowers combined with the journal card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such a beautiful card! Love those sweet flowers and the great colours! Everything looks so cheery together! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright yellow flowers against the blue! Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love how you used the journaling card here. Thanks for joining us at The Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete