Sunday, September 6, 2015

Simon Says: Make It Colorful

I love playing along with the Wednesday challenges at Simon Says Stamp.

This week's challenge: Make It Colorful.

I LOVE color - and I wanted to find a way to make my card super colorful - what better way to do that than with patterned paper! 
I added a few black accents to contrast the bold color, and added the fabulous scripty sentiment from Simon Says Stamp's Big Scripty Greeting set. A few gold sequins add a little sparkle to the bold birthday punch.

Another great SSS Wednesday challenge in the books! I so look forward to undertaking these challenges every week!!
Until next time...
xoxo
rae


2 comments:

  1. rae!! this is so bright and cheery! the little flag is wicked cute :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete