Friday, September 18, 2015

MFT card design superstar challenge card

Back again with another card that I designed for MFT's 'Card Design Superstar contest'!


I again went with a bold color choice, black and white with a pop of gold!
And I again used lots of my favorite My Favorite Things products when making this card:


I started with the MFT diagonal stripes stencil. I used Versamark ink and gold embossing powder to create the heat embossed stripes. 
Then I cut the embossed stripe paper with the Die-namics stitched fishtail flag. I cut another flag out of MFT shiny cardstock, layered the two flags, and adhered them to the card with foam tape.
I stamped the sentiment (from the Brushstroke Birthday set) with Versamark, heat embossed with black embossing powder, and then fussy cut the sentiment and adhered it to the card with foam tape.

Watercolor Flowers stamps... LOVE these!!
I stamped them on vellum with Versamark, heat embossed with black embossing powder, fussy cut the flowers, adhered them to the card with foam tape, and added a large pearl to the flower centers.

I had such a fabulous time designing with some of my favorite MFT products!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
until next time....
xoxo
rae

No comments:

Post a Comment