Monday, August 31, 2015

Papertrey Ink stamp-a-faire 2015

Did you have a nice weekend?
I sure did! I played along the Papertrey Ink's 'stamp-a-faire' challenges! Such great challenges, it was a crafty weekend, my favorite kind!!

Here are the projects that I created.
Challenge: create an all white bridal card


A sketch challenge, I was inspired by this sketch:




I created a (chaotic?!) thread nest - LOL!!


You know how I love playing with patterns and colors!! :) :)


I dusted off the sewing machine (it's been a LONG time!!) and used a stick pin!


I followed this color scheme/inspiration:


And that's that! I had a blast participating in these challenges! I wish that I had more time to complete all of the challenges, maybe next year!!!  It was great pulling out my PTI stamps that I haven't used in a LONG time, and making them 'new to me' again! 
Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my challenge cards, I appreciate your visit!!
Until next time...
xoxo
rae

3 comments:

  1. These are all just wonderful. You accomplished each challenge with flair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fabulous cards! Each and every one of them is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful, amazing cards.. my top favorite is mix and match card :)

    ReplyDelete