Sunday, August 23, 2015

little tangles challenge #59: birthday

Neat and Tangled just celebrated their third birthday, and they have a birthday challenge to go along with it! 
And my take on the challenge.... a 'bit' of blingy gold! ;)
I created a background of gold heat embossed triangles using Neat and Tangled's Tiny Triangles background stamp. Die cut gold glitter balloons (by My Favorite Things) float on a white panel, matted with black cardstock, and a splash of black and white striped paper adds additional interest. The Let's Celebrate sentiment is from Neat and Tangled's Party Dots stamp set.

thanks for stopping by!!
until next time...
rae

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the gold glittery balloons with that triangle gold background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I just love gold on cards. Thanks again for joining us at Little Tangles :)

    ReplyDelete