Saturday, July 18, 2015

thank you for your kindness

greetings!
The card that I am sharing today was designed around two challenges:


And this is what I designed:


I used the butterfly tendrils die from Simon Says Stamp and a sheet of 'dip dyed' patterned paper from a stack that I purchased at Michael's. The sentiment is from Neat and Tangled's 'Kindness Matters' set, which I heat embossed with WOW! opaque bright white super fine embossing powder.  
For me, this is a CAS card ;) - I'm learning how to embrace white space!! lol

Great challenges, glad that I had the time to play along!!
xoxo
rae

4 comments:

  1. Well done with your CAS design, it looks amazing and I definitely think you should make more CAS cards in the future. Love the paper you used, the colour is stunning and really pops against the white. This is one of my favourite sentiment stamp sets and looks fab in white. So very glad you shared this with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Rae - gorgeous design, especially love the angled stripes of the dp! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing you beautiful card and playing along with the Little Tangles Diecutting Challenge!

    ReplyDelete