Tuesday, July 7, 2015

simon says stamp wednesday challenge: going dotty

who doesn't love dots?!
I sure do!!!
So it was a no-brainer that I wanted to play along with Simon Says Stamp's latest Wednesday Challenge "going dotty"!
Now, I *may* have gone a little overboard with the dots.... but I'll let you be the judge of that! :)
On my first card, I used some stamps from Neat and Tangled (punchella for the pink dotted background; 'Just for You' set for the balloons and sentiment). I added dotty texture by dry embossing the white cardstock panel with large polka dots. More dots were added to the card with the addition of the pale yellow polka dotty paper, the black and white polka dot paper, and the scraps of dot paper that I chose for the balloons.

On my second card, I also used stamps from the "Just for You" set from Neat and Tangled (the present, bow, and sentiment). I added lots of extra dottiness with the bold and bright patterned papers and the sheer black and white polka dot ribbon.

I could have kept creating dotty cards for days!! Hopefully y'all didn't experience dot overload on your visit!!
Thanks for a great challenge, Simon Says Stamp!!
xoxo
rae

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about dotty cards, Rae! both of these are so fun, with a wonderful mix of all sizes of dots! Thanks for sharing them with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete