Sunday, July 12, 2015

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge 236

Here today with a card based on MFT Wednesday card sketch challenge #236.

I followed this sketch to make a card for my daughter's 15th birthday!

One of my daughter's current favorite songs is 'follow your arrow' by kacey musgraves  - it is played A LOT in my car when I chauffeur her and her friends around, so I have become pretty fond of it too! 
The video is a little strange, but the song is catchy!

I knew that I wanted to create a birthday card based on this song. No stamping on this card, just lots of patterned paper (appropriately arrow themed)! I covered some old number Thickers with gold glitter to be the focal point of the card. On the paper strip on the bottom of the card I hand wrote an inspiring refrain from the song. 
I just love how it turned out!!

Can't believe my baby girl is 15!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
xoxo
rae4

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! I love the gold sparkle with the green. Your daughter is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what a beautiful young lady! I love the meaning behind your card. It really is beautiful Rae! Thank you for playing along with MFT Sketch Challenge 236!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really, really, really love this card! Am pinning it! AMAZING - my girl is 15 too. Awe...

    ReplyDelete