Saturday, July 18, 2015

hair ties for sale!!

I did some cleaning in my crafty space and came across my forgotten bin of hair ties - just sitting here - and thought I would offer them up for anyone who is interested in purchasing some.

If you haven't used hair ties, you are missing out!! They are made from elastic, they don't damage your hair, and they look pretty darn cute on your wrist too! I pull my hair back all the time, and hair ties are all that I ever use. Love them!!!

Some colors are very limited, and I will not be ordering any more, so if you want it, grab it while you can!!

Pricing:
All hair ties are $1.00 each.
I have a few "Roll Tide" packs left at $4.00 each; and two "Under the Sea" packs left at $5.00 each.

Shipping:
Whatever actual shipping charges are via USPS.

Local orders:
You can pick up here at the house!

How to order:
Please send your detailed order using the exact hair tie color names, and the quantity that you desire, email (raescards @ comcast . net) <- eliminate spaces when typing in email - 
Let me know if you have any questions!!
xoxo
rae

Below are the colors that are still available:



No comments:

Post a Comment