Saturday, July 18, 2015

AEI{heart}U challenge #26: Sparkle

You had me at the word *SPARKLE* !!!!

I couldn't resist playing along with the latest Avery Elle challenge



and this is what I designed


Fun, isn't it?! I inked a panel die cut with a MFT stitched rectangle die. I used Avery Elle's  yummy 'Sending You' stamp set - started with stamping 'sending' on the rectangle panel, then stamping the paper airplane and trail in gold embossing powder and then heat embossing it for the sparkle factor! Then I stamped 'my love' on vellum, and adhered the sentiment underneath two sparkly (glittered) chipboard hearts.

I could make a dozen of these, they were so much fun to create!!
Thanks for a GREAT challenge, AEI{heart}U!!!
xoxo
rae


1 comment:

  1. Great ways to add sparkle! Thanks for joining us at the AEI♥U Challenge!

    ReplyDelete