Sunday, June 28, 2015

winnie & walter: rerun

So on the Winnie & Walter blog I found this Rerun challenge, which you can see HERE - unfortunately I don't have the stamp set they were using, so I chose to case a card for this challenge. I chose to use this gorgeous card by Shay as my inspiration photo.
This is how I cased the card:

I used Winnie & Walter's Scenery: V for CheVron set to create the vertical chevron background to mimic the background on the inspiration card. I also created the layered sentiment strip based on the inspiration card, and added the stars as well. 
Great challenge, it really got me out of my comfort zone!
Xoxoxo
rae


1 comment:

  1. Love your card...great energy and what a great take on Shay's card! Thank you so much for being part of our first Rerun challenge. :-)

    ReplyDelete