Monday, June 22, 2015

simon says stamp Wednesday challenge: use your favorite technique orproduct

This week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge is to: Use your favorite technique/product.
No problem!! I am newly obsessed with watercolor smooshing with distress inks and pairing that unique design with a bold sentiment stamp - just like this: 
I only have one four pack of Ranger mini distress inks to work with; I think I need to get some more since I am enjoying this smooshing technique so much!! 
I also LOVE this new to me bold sentiment from the Hand Lettered Encouragement set from Simon Says Stamp, can't wait to create more with it!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
xoxo
Rae


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Rae! Your inked background looks gorgeous and I love the sentiment.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete