Wednesday, June 24, 2015

MFT Summer School Lesson #3: Movement/Flow

These MFT Summer School lessons have been so much fun!

Lesson #3 is all about movement/flow - and you can learn more about it HERE
I learned quite a bit from this lesson!
Here is what I created - 
I chose patterned papers that emulate movement - chevrons, scallops, sheet music, and whatever that pattern is on the paper on the left! Circles also add movement - so I used a circle and a doily and a button. I found that placing the sentiment strip on an angle also created flow on the card, as does the twine bow.
The stamp set is from the Clearly Sentimental about Audrey Hepburn set by My Favorite Things.

ready for the next lesson!!
xoxo
Rae

1 comment:

  1. I love the brights, but am a sucker for these dreamy vintage cards... This one takes the cake!

    ReplyDelete