Thursday, June 4, 2015

MFT sketch challenge 231

If you know me, you know I can't resist a card sketch!
And this new sketch on the MFT Stamps Challenge blog is a good one!!

Despite my every effort to NOT interpret a sketch literally, it just happens, practically 100% of the time! But in this circumstance, I'm not going to beat myself up too hard, because I absolutely LOVE the final result!!












I used a stamp from the beautiful LJD Words of Inspiration stamp set. The patterned papers are from Heidi Swapp's Hello Beautiful Collection Memory Planner 6x8 paper pad (I fell IN LOVE with those papers!!) I also used a MFT border die, but it's so old I believe that it has since been discontiued! Finishing off the embellishments are a hand cut arrow, patterned chipboard button, and black twine.

This is a great sketch, I think I may make a few more cards like this to add to my stash! Thanks for the inspiration MFT Stamps Challenge Blog!!

xoxo
rae

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! Those papers are just gorgeous and I love this sentiment! So glad you joined us at MFT!

    ReplyDelete