Monday, June 8, 2015

fusion

I fell in love with the challenge over at the Fusion card challenge blog this week.
This was the prompt

If I had more time I think I could have made a hundred cards inspired by this photo and sketch (I will likely refer to it a lot in the future!!).  But alas, I only had time for one this weekend, and this is it:
I was inspired by both the sketch and the inspiration photo, especially the rich colors in the inspiration photo! I thought it would make a great masucline card, which would also fit in with this week's Simon Says Stamp 'Make It Masculine'challenge! This was a fun one to design, thanks for the inspiration!!
If you want to play along, head HERE to see the challenge and great DT inspiration!

thanks for poppping in!!
xoxo
rae

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous masculine card Rae, a great design and colour scheme........your image is fantastic with wonderful detailing!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful FUSION of photo and sketch Rae - love that scrolly sentiment piece and the wonderful sailboat stamp! Thanks for joining us in the Fusion Challenge! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete