Monday, January 26, 2015

w&w 1st birthday bash | shaker challenge

happy happy 1st birthday Winnie & Walter!! I absolutely love this new little company, and am so happy to celebrate along with them as they celebrate their first birthday!!
They have challenged their fans to create a shaker card
I was super excited to get busy on this challenge as I have never before attempted a shaker card!! I gathered my supplies, tried a few things that just didn't work out, made a few adjustments, and ended up with this:
My first shaker card! Pretty proud of this little guy, if I do say so myself! It took me quite a while to figure this one out for some reason, but I am definitely happy that I tried this new to me technique! Thanks w&w for the inspiration to try something new! I definitely see more shaker cards in my future ;) 

xoxo-
rae

Supplies used:
stamps from The Big, the Bold, and the Happy stamp set by winnie & walter; black embossing powder; Versamark watermark ink pad; embossing gun; papers and stickers from ------------; gold tape (Michael's); red cardstock Papertrey Ink; miscellaneous sequins; foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment