Monday, January 26, 2015

w&w 1st birthday bash | freestyle collage CAS challenge

Still partying with winnie & walter for their 1st birthday bash!! This next challenge was a freestyle collage in the clean and simple style - a very cool concept, I like it! Although all said and done, I'm not even sure if I did it right - LOL!!
Here is my attempt at CAS freestyle collage:
I think I might have too much 'collage' going on here to keep it CAS... what do you think? I have always been fond of the collage style, just never really thought I pulled it off the right way!
It was a great challenge to pull me out of my comfort zone, thanks w&w!

xoxo-
rae

Supplies used: 
stamps from The Big, the Bold, and the Happy set by winnie & walter; white and black cardstock from Hobby Lobby; Tim Holtz mini distress inks picked raspberry, mustard seed, peacock feathers; Heidi Swapp clear stars, polka dot stencil; chipboard gold stars; MME die cut frame; MAMBI banner die cut; die cut circle 

No comments:

Post a Comment