Tuesday, January 27, 2015

w&w 1st birthday bash | color combo challenge

White, silver/gray, mint/aqua, and blue... sounds like a gorgeous color combo to me!! That is the color combination that Heather has challenged us to use as we continue to celebrate winnie & walter's 1st birthday!!
What I realllllllyyy wanted to do was just resubmit Heather's card, which is absolute perfection!! (I have long been a huge fan of Heather's work!!) 
So, with Heather's gorgeous card as inspiration, I forged ahead with my own interpretation of the color combo challenge:

It seems that I can't get enough of the 'love' stamp from w&w The Big, the Bold, and the Happy set!! But Valentine's Day is soon approaching, so at least I will have my cards already made!! lol
Again, I fussy cut the love sentiment after I heat embossed it in white. 
Aqua/mint is one of my favorite colors to work with, so I am grateful that this challenge provided me the opportunity to play with such a great color combination!! Thanks again for the inspiration winnie & walter!! 

xoxo-
rae

Supplies used:
stamps from The Big, the Bold, and the Happy set by winnie & walter, Versamark watermark ink, white embossing powder, Crate Paper patterned paper, silver glitter journaling card from Michael's, red puffy heart sticker by K & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment