Monday, January 12, 2015

first card of 2015!! • new MFT inspiration/challenge blog - sketch challenge #210

happy 2015!!
super psyched about the new My Favorite Things Challenge and Inspiration Blog, and beyond happy for my friend Susan Opel who is their new 'Creative Ambassador'.... SUCH a fitting title!!! YaY Susan!!

So, here is the divine sketch #210

and my take on the sketch:

I used two MFT products on this card... the stamp is from the Chalkboard Greetings set, and the purple scallops are made from their triple scallop borders die-namics. Other products used were: paper from the Sherbet line Jubilee collection 6x6 paper pad by My Mind's Eye, Tsukineko onyx black pigment ink, Clearsnap rouge pigment ink, hello pastel Prima butterflies, May Arts jute twine, corner rounder punch by WRMK. 

Thanks MFT for the enjoyable start to cardmaking in 2015, looking forward to being inspired to create many more throughout the year!!
And thank YOU for stopping by!!
xoxo
rae

1 comment:

  1. YO! I'm so glad to see you here making cards and participating, friend! Whoop whoop! And THANKS for the kind words. PS - I came up with that title. Surprise! This lovely card has RAE written all over it with an inspiring sentiment, pretty PP, and girliness oozing. xoxo

    ReplyDelete