Sunday, January 25, 2015

Cure for the Monday Blues Challenge #40

hello hello!!
Playing along with my first Cure for the Monday Blues Challenge which is hosted by my awesome friend Taheerah :) 
I fell in LOVE with the inspiration photo and was immediately inspired to create! 
This is what I came up with:
I was inspired by the photo in many ways, particularly the color palette, but also used the positioning in the photo itself as sort of a 'sketch' for my card... I used a large die cut circle, made fishtail banners that were a nod in style and color to the shelving unit, pulled the gold from the lamp, and the pinkish polka for paper resembles the rug on the floor. This was a fabulous challenge, thanks for the inspiration Taheerah!!
xoxo
Rae

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! I am so happy to see you playing along Rae! I went and manually added you to the link-up so people don't miss your fun card! Love how you took your cues from both the colours and the positioning of items in the room! That gold foiled heart circle panel is so much fun! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete