Tuesday, January 27, 2015

w&w 1st birthday bash | In rotation technique challenge

Still having a blast celebrating with winnie & walter for their 1st birthday!! This challenge is called the "In rotation technique challenge", in which you are to rotate a stamp to create a design.
Ok, so I will admit that it took me a minute or two to figure out what I was going to do for this challenge since again, I really only have sentiment stamps and this challenge would probably work best with image or shape stamps. So, I had to try to get creative with my sentiment stamps, and this is what I came up with:


I stamped the 'love' sentiment around the heart. It involved rotation, right? Does this count?! lol
Nonetheless, it was a fun challenge. It again challenged me to think outside of the box and do some stamping that I normally wouldn't do. Looking at the card now, I would like to go back and leave more space between the words, but I will definitely keep that in mind if I attempt this type of stamping again!!

Thanks for the inspiration winnie & walter!!
xoxo-
rae

Supplies used: 
'you' stamp from The Big, the Bold and You set by winnie & walter, Crate Paper patterned paper and die cut hearts, chipboard heart for tracing, warm red color box chalk ink by clearsnap, Versamark watermark ink, black embossing powder, black ribbon with white saddlestitch from Hobby Lobby

1 comment:

  1. This turned out so well, Rae! I love your word stamped around the heart, especially since it ties in so well with the shape! Super cute card. So glad you joined this challenge at winnie & walter!!

    ReplyDelete