Thursday, October 9, 2014

winnie & walter WCMD sketch challenge

If you know me, you know I LOVE card sketches!!
So you can just imagine how excited I was to give this fabulous Winnie & Walter WCMD challenge sketch a try!!
I interpret sketches pretty literally.... here is my take:

This was such a FUN card to concept and create!! It is sort of a play on 'silver and gold', but instead of silver, I used gray ;). The patterned papers are from My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Record It Antique collection. I used Winnie & Walter sentiments from both The Big, the Bold, and You and The Big, the Bold, and the Happy, and heat embossed with black embossing powder to make them really stand out on the card. I threw in a splash of gold (sequins, gold tape, and a gold heart) for a trendy feel.

I love it when an idea comes together just as you had planned :)
Thanks for a great sketch challenge!!
And thank YOU for stopping by!!
xoxo
rae

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous ...chevrons, polka dots and gold = perfection :)

    ReplyDelete