Tuesday, October 7, 2014

WCMD - Winnie & Walter pattern play challenge

greetings!
still having fun playing with some WCMD challenges, particularly those over on the Winnie and Walter blog!
I was intrigued by THIS challenge, Pattern Play with Shay.
And here is my take on the challenge:
A very clean and simple card, but by pairing the bold geometric patterned paper (from Wildberry line/Jubilee collection/My Mind's Eye) with the fabulous bold sentiment (I can't live without my The Big, The Bold, and You Winnie & Walter stamp set!!) the end result is a bold and beautiful thank you card! 

Great challenge Winnie & Walter, glad that I played along!
Thanks for stopping by!!
xoxo
rae

3 comments:

  1. Wow that paper is incredible, really caught my eye!! And it works perfectly with the Big and Bold Sentiment. Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! It popped out at me right away!! Superb take on this challenge and great inspiration! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I doesn't get any pattern-ier than that! What an eyecatcher.

    ReplyDelete