Friday, August 8, 2014

Runway inspired challenge #65

Greetings fashionistas! ;)
This is my first time participating in a runway inspired challenge.... and it definitely won't be my last!!! Love this challenge!!
This was the inspiration photo:

and here is my runway inspired design:

I kept the card design clean and simple, like the outfit. The lace and yellow are representative of the outfit as are the hints of black, cream, and I even replicated the the two strips of silver on the model's shoes. 
This was a great challenge to get the creative juices flowing, I encourage you to give it a shot, head HERE for challenge details.

Thanks for stopping by!!
xoxo
rae

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You rocked your first time playing with us! I love how you captured the inspiration photo into your project!! The lace is lovely! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Runway Inspiration Challenge - we're so glad you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lace trim is so perfect!!! Ahh!! Thanks for playing with us at the RIC!

    ReplyDelete