Monday, August 11, 2014

Moxie Fab World clock icon challenge

greetings crafty friends!!
It's been forever and a day since I played along with a Moxie Fab challenge, but thanks to a nudge by my moxie fab friend  Teri, I gave it a whirl!! 

Here is my bright and bold take on the 'Clicking Cameras' challenge:

I love this bold color combination! And I am extremely grateful for this challenge, since I have had this camera paper in my stash for a while now and never really knew what to do with it! Paired with a die cut journaling card from MAMBI and the stamped 'gorgeous' sentiment from My Favorite Things, the camera paper completed the themed card perfectly!
Thanks for the inspiring challenge, Teri!!
And thank YOU for stopping by my blog!
xoxo
rae

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully BOLD :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. RAE!!!!!
    YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
    No wait. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
    SO GLAD YOU PLAYED!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete