Monday, August 11, 2014

make it sparkle - simon says stamp challenge

who doesn't love sparkly things?!
Playing along with the latest Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp
I was very eager to make a card sparkle..
here is my take on the challenge:

Sparkly enough for you? ;)
The  background paper is covered in sparkly gold polka dots, and after stamping with my (new to me) Neat and Tangled stamp, I used a glue pen to outline the stamped decorative image and added gold glitter to add more sparkle. 
Simple, yet sparkly, and fun.
Thanks for checking out my card, appreciate it!
xoxo
rae

2 comments:

  1. Love all the sparkle you added, Rae, very festive with all the gold glitter! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright green background with the gold. It is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete