Monday, July 21, 2014

lots and lots of dots .... hello graphic dots

greetings friends!
if you know me, you know that i L.O.V.E. polka dots. especially black and white polka dots, but really any kind of dots will do.
I was inspired (yeah, just a *little* bit inspired,  ha!) by the Spots & Dots Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp.... I just couldn't stop creating this weekend, as you will see in the series of posts.....


GRAPHIC DOTS...

I had a polka-dotty blast with this challenge, my first at Simon Says Stamp, and am so grateful that I was able to participate!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!
And thank YOU for stopping by!!
xoxo
rae

1 comment:

  1. Super sweet card! Love the bright, neon colors with the black and white! Very cool!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete