Monday, July 21, 2014

lots and lots of dots... baby girl dots

greetings friends!
if you know me, you know that i L.O.V.E. polka dots. especially black and white polka dots, but really any kind of dots will do.
I was inspired (yeah, just a *little* bit inspired,  ha!) by the Spots & Dots Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp.... I just couldn't stop creating this weekend, as you will see in the series of posts.....

BABY GIRL DOTS....

I had a polka-dotty blast with this challenge, my first at Simon Says Stamp, and am so grateful that I was able to participate!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!
And thank YOU for stopping by!!
xoxo
rae

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Rae, I love the pretty sparkle.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx
    P.S If this is the second comment from me then apologies, I had a error come up when I tried to publish my last comment so have left another just in case you don't get the original

    ReplyDelete